Let me do the heavy lifting when selling your home!
Finding a good listing agent is not just about putting a sign in your yard with the highest price tag on your home. A licensed REALTOR will determine the best value for your home in a competitive market while utilizing technology and marketing to efficiently manage the promotions and visibility of your listing.
What should you look for in a great Listing Agent?
You should expect the following from a seasoned real estate professional, including myself:
- Professional signage, including an agent's cell phone number.
- Lockbox services including daily electronic monitoring of lockbox access.
- Follow-up reports on buyer showings / feedback to the seller.
- Broker previews.
- Incentives for broker / office previews.
- Staging advice and referral partners
- MLS exposure with 12 to 25+ professional quality photographs.
- Virtual tour.
- Distribution to major Web sites.
- Four-color flyers.
- Financing flyers for buyers.
- Minimum of 1 open house, providing its location is a candidate.
- Direct marketing to out-of-area buyers / brokers.
- Feedback to sellers on buyer sign calls and buyer showings.
- Updated CMAs after 30 days.
- E-mail feeds of new listings that compete.
- Updates on neighborhood facts, trends and recent sales.
Ready to consider selling your property?
Share your information with me and I will contact you to schedule a preview of your home. During that initial meeting we will review a competitive list price provided by a courtesy Comparative Market Analysis and evaluate a custom marketing plan for your property.